Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Albert Einstein


I thought that the Einstein house in Bern, Switzerland was very interesting to see and gave me an inside view on what his personal life was like. Something I learned at the Einstein house was that his personal life was not perfect since his marriage failed and he eventually went on to marry his cousin and had many affairs during their relationship. I also learned that he struggled in the beginning of his career which is an important reminder of just because people are successful in their careers, it does not always mean that the beginning was successful and that they did not have to endure struggles to get to where they ended up. 
From the Einstein portion of the museum we visited in Bern, I learned that he made a patent for the hearing aid in 1929. I did not know he was involved in the history of hearing aids and I thought it was very salient to me since I wear a hearing aid. 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah the museum, that was about him showed more of his more smaller contributions to society. I also saw that hearing aid patent, and found that interesting that he just made his own earing aid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not see the part about his involvement with hearing aids, that's really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Bern History Museum

The Bern Historical museum is an amazing building, built after the style of 18th century castles. at the fountain before the gate to the gro...